Content Ordering FAQ
Where is the Content Warrior Article Order Sheet?
It’s right here!
1. Simply click the link: Content Warrior Article Order Sheet
2. Once in Google Drive you have to click “File” in the upper left hand corner and select “Make a Copy”. You cannot edit the sheet, you can only edit the copy.
3. Add the articles you want to order to the spreadsheet.
4. Add the link to the order form!
What if my article topics are technical and hard to write?
We want to make sure we are able to provide you quality content. If you submit your order and we realize our writers just couldn’t write the content you need, we will send you a message explaining that we can’t write your articles, and your refund will be processed shortly thereafter.
Can I have rewrites?
Content ordered by any writing service will never be as good as you writing it yourself. We do our best to train our writers, but they will never care about your website as much as you do, and they will never have the same level of expertise as you do.
You can feel free to request a rewrite, but if we decide the article is something we would be proud to publish on one of our own sites then we reserve the right to decline rewrite requests. If it’s not something we would be proud to publish, we will rewrite it to the level of quality we would want for ourselves.
NOTE: Rewrites must be requested within 2 weeks of the time the order was completed.
The articles are nearly always sold out. How can I get an order in?
Since we want to always have your content delivered within 2 weeks we will never accept orders we can’t fulfill. At the beginning of every week, as we get content delivered, we will open up more availability. Just keep checking in and you will get in. We really do want to write for you!
Incomplete/Inaccurate Order Details Policy
If your order is submitted with incomplete or inaccurate information, we are no longer held to our “14 day turnaround time or its free” policy. Here’s why:
When the details of your order are incomplete or incorrect, we have to remove your order from the system, contact you, wait to receive updated order instructions, and then add the order to the system again. Since we only open availability based on our writing capacity, when we add your order back into the queue, the queue is already at capacity with other orders meaning your order will most likely not be finished within 14 days.
Of course, we still want you to be happy with the order, so we will strive to get it done as quickly as possible while still maintaining quality standards.
What to do with Your Content AFTER Ordering from Content Warrior
We have always said that the best content will be written by you, and we still think that’s true! Outsourcing content is a great way to get 70-80% of the way there, but that still leaves 20-30% for you to do. (This is true regardless of who you outsource to)
After receiving your content, you should do a few things.
1. Put the content in your own voice.
2. Check for places to add your own stories, anecdotes or data points. Our writers are trained to research, but they are most likely NOT experts in your field.
3. Add extras. Take the time to give some love to the answer target, add additional formatting elements, like quotes, tables, or embedded videos. All of these things will increase the value of your articles and give them a much better chance at ranking.
4. Monetize the articles. You should be going through and making sure the formatting of the paragraphs works well with your ad placements, and take the opportunities to add affiliate plugs where they make sense.
By doing the things I mentioned above, your articles will be much more likely to rank because by the time you are done with them, they will sound and feel like they are yours.
Out sourced content is great for scaling, but left on it’s own, it will rarely produce the results you could have by writing your own content.
Site Purchasing FAQ
When will sites be up for sale?
How can I be alerted of sites that have just been listed?
You can sign up for our email alerts! Don’t worry, we will only send you emails when a new site goes up. Sign Up Here!
How Do I Get Started?
Add Articles to Our Order Spreadsheet
At the top of the FAQ you can find the order spreadsheet. If you already have your article topics chosen this part will be a breeze!
Fill Out the Article Order Form
A very simple, quick form to make sure we have all of the information we need. In fact, it will probably take you less than 5 minutes to fill out and check out.
Sit Back and Relax
We’ll take it from here! You can see the status of your articles on the sheet you shared with us so you can have real-time updates on the progress of your articles.